Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Washington Post Article Says Destination Weddings Save Money

I just read an article in the Washington Post that I wanted to share about how couples are saving money in these economic times, while making the most of their celebration on the big day.

You may remember my earlier post about destination weddings where I mentioned you can definetly save more money by going away. It's awesome to see Cecilia Kang's article support this by mentioning how more couples are still doing something very memorable and saving some money at the same time. The writer gives an example on how one couple saved "$10,000 compared with a reception for hundreds of family members and friends at home" by going to the Bahamas.

To help couples out, even I give an extra 15% off to all of my destination wedding clients. It works out great for everyone! Some photographers offer incentives like this, so make sure you ask.

No comments: