Monday, July 7, 2008

The First Blog!

Wow. This is it. My very own blog and my first post. After so many times of being asked "Where's your blog?", here it is. It took longer then I promised and I hope I can keep up with it as much as possible. I'll be sharing all kinds of crazy thoughts and of course, photos! I like to keep the main site clean and simple, but hopefully this blog will let me go a little crazy.

Please bare with me as I learn the wild and wacky world of blogging. I promise to make it as enriching and entertaining as possible for all of you...my friends and all of my awesome clients!

So feel free to give me any advice...cause I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

Black background, white text, its hard to break old habits isn't it? Welcome to the blogosphere dude, put up some pics here.

Armin DeFiesta said...

Finally!! You're blogging! Awesome!