Monday, July 21, 2008

Awesome News: Mommies & Babies Weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I've been bombarded with performing magical post processing wizardry work, but I've been getting nothing but great news all weekend as well. (For all my brides, your pics are coming! Keep an eye on your emails.).

First, Nicole & Kyle, one of the sweetest and coolest couples who's wedding I had the pleasure to shoot, had their first baby over the weekend. Sloane was born July 18th 2008 at 12:58pm. She was 7 lbs, 3.5 oz and 19 1/4 inches long. Beautiful news for this happy couple. I loved their wedding because they had it in a ultra cool mansion with a live band and the most fun friends & family. Nicole is a talented artist who has her very own creative stationary business, the House of Hazelnut. She personally makes some awesome stationary & invitations for all kinds of events. Make sure you check out her website!

Now we just have to schedule a baby session because I promised Nicole I would. I'm so looking forward to the baby session because I'm a sucker for babies! In the meantime, here's a picture they sent me.



The great news doesn't stop there. My dearest mom just got out of surgery for her knee replacement. Luckily, the surgery went very well and she's recuperating. She sounded so weak on the phone and I can't wait to see her. I'm going to the hospital in just a bit. I thought I'd pick up some flowers on the way, but somehow my brother Abid read my mind. He texts me, "No flowers. Bring food." Apparently the hospital food really sucks.

So great news all around. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well. See ya!

No comments: