Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rough Couple of Days

I've been a pretty bad couple of days this week. I got up Tuesday morning and felt n a sharp pain in my lower back. Next thing you know I'm stuck at home in bed. Even sitting was painful. After some good old Aleve every 6 hours for 2 days, I finally got out of the house. I even got a chance to go see my mom in the hospital, which I felt terrible about because she's been there by herself. She did have a steady stream of visitors though, but I'm still her favorite ;) j/k. My brother Abid, who's probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet in your life, has been staying with her every single night. He goes to school during the day, then goes straight to the hospital and just studies there as well (and he's still gets 100's on his tests!). Kudos to him and probably deserves the favorite son award.

No comments: