Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ask & Ye Shall Find

I'm sitting here finally going through a bunch of emails I've gotten from friends on Facebook asking a lot of different questions about different things. The story behind this is that the other day I randomly had this urge to update my FB status to ask if anyone had anything they wanted to know from yours truly. So in response, I got many things asking about wedding photography, equipment questions, and even a few interesting personal questions. I promise to get to these as soon as I get a chance and I'm saying this on the blog to hold myself to it.

For today though, I got to thinking and wanted to answer some more questions that I get from new brides (and some grooms). So what better way to do this but update my FAQ section on my site. I've always wanted to keep the site nice and clean, but I know there's a lot information people are always looking for so I'm slowly giving in and adding more. I usually like to meet with my clients and answer all of their questions, but I know in these quick draw days, everyone wants info now. So hopefully, I'll be able to put more FAQ & answers with the help of some of you and also reduce the normal questions everyone has. If you have some questions that would help you, drop me an email or a comment below. I  want to hear from you!

Which also reminds me, for all of my fellow photographers, another way I've been getting some great feedback is by using iPerceptions (http://4q.iperceptions.com) on my site. It's a simple and cool tool to get valuable feedback from my site visitors, so if you are a photographer or have your own site, use this to get some valuable feedback from your own visitors and see what may or may not be working. If you have any questions on how to install the 4Q code, just email me or a comment.

No comments: