Monday, January 19, 2009

50 Questions For Today

I usually delete forwarded emails or they just go to my junk box automatically. Somehow, this one sent directly to me by a friend actually made it through my filters. For that, it deserves to be answered. So I thought I'd just post it here...50 Questions.

  1. Full name: Asim "I'm A Luva, Not A Fighta" Soofi
  2. What colour underwear are you wearing? Not sure. I got dressed in complete darkness this morning.
  3. What are you listening to right now? The keyboard as I type.
  4. Are your legs crossed? Nope. Too sore to move right now.
  5. What was the last thing you ate? A banana.
  6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Dark Green.
  7. How is the weather right now? Cloudy, with a chance of more snow flurries throughout the evening.
  8. Last person you talked to on the phone? A bride in England.
  9. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face & walk. I can tell everything about you just by your walk. It's hard to explain...I'm working on the formula.
  10. Do you like the person who sent you this? Aside from mood swings, she's a swell girl. ;)
  11. How are you today? Did I mention sore? Plus, it is a Monday.
  12. Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Chai comes to mind (see past post).
  13. Favourite alcoholic drink? Do you really think I need alcohol to be this much fun??
  14. Favourite sports? Crew. Cause that's how I 'rowed.' Okay, I admit. That was terrible.
  15. Hair colour? Stallion Black
  16. Eye colour? Chocolate Brown
  17. Do you wear contacts? I should be wearing something. Contacts irrrrk me.
  18. Siblings? 1 sister, 2 brothers
  19. Favourite month? December. Festive Season. My Birthday. Holidays. New Years. Can't beat that.
  20. Favourite food? My mouth is watering already. Fresh naan bread with almost any Indian/Pakistani dish.
  21. Last movie you watched? Slumdog Millionaire (Thumbs Up!)
  22. Favourite day of the year? Don't have one...Never thought of it.
  23. Saturday or Sunday? Saturday. The best parties are on Saturday because no one holds back.
  24. Are you too shy to ask someone out? You don't know who you're talking to.
  25. Do you like marmite? Apparently this survey originated in the UK.
  26. Summer or winter? Winter. You get to eat like polar bears.
  27. Hugs or kisses? Both. I especially like the kind with almonds inside.
  28. Chocolate or vanilla? I'm very moody with ice cream. It's like a mood ring and varies.
  29. Do you want your friends to write back? I really don't want to hear their opinions as it is :P
  30. Who is most likely to respond? Blog stalkers.
  31. Who is least likely to respond? Blog stalkers.
  32. Living arrangements? Single family home.
  33. What books are you reading? I'm still on the cover of "Life of Pi."
  34. What did you do last night? Got back from a road trip and watched the Ravens get beaten by the Steelers.
  35. Did you wake up before your alarm went off this morning? I never remember it even going off. My eyes just opened on their own.
  36. What happened to question 36? Depends on your perception.
  37. Or 37 for that matter? It doesn't matter at this point.
  38. What inspires you? Positive & creative thinkers.
  39. What about question 39? So unoriginal.
  40. Favourite crisps? More UK?
  41. Favourite car? Mine because it's super practical, never breaks down, she loves me and never complains.
  42. Favourite flowers? Tulips...Yeah, I know that word.
  43. How many keys on your key ring? Three. Home. Car. Lock.
  44. Can you juggle? Does semi-juggle count?
  45. Favourite day of the week? Friday of course.
  46. Red or white wine? Pass, thank you very much.
  47. What did you do for your last birthday? 1 lunch, 3 dinners, and 1 party
  48. Do you own a donor card? Yup, it's got a little red heart on it too.
  49. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? "Shoot..."
  50. What are you doing once this is finished? Calling my 6:00 and sneaking in dinner.

1 comment:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Haha, you'll have to tell me about #9 sometime.