Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just for the Grooms: The Proposal

The proposal is such a huge deal and guys go out of their way to plan it perfectly. Some keep it simple, and some get the entire family & friends involved in a complex plan leading up to the big question.

So I wanted to reach out to any guys that are thinking of proposing to some lucky girl. You guys get forgotten during the whole wedding planning, so I want to help you out a bit. I will be giving away at least 3 completely FREE shoots to capture the proposal.

So if you are planning a surprise proposal, I want to hear about it. It doesn't have to be big, it doesn't have to be small....As long as it's a surprise and REAL! I will giveaway 3 shoots where I will capture her first reactions as you get down on you knees to ask her the big question.

I'll shoot anywhere, anytime...schedule permitting of course. If I have to travel outside the local Washington/Baltimore area, those expenses would have to be covered. That's the only catch. Otherwise, just drop me an email at info AT asimsoofi.com telling me what you have planned and I'll pick the first 3 that catch my eye. Contest ends when 3 winners are picked.

Remember to include:
-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Proposal Time Frame
-The Proposal

Good luck!

No comments: