Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eid Mubarak! Win My Eid Money

Eid Mubarak to all celebrating today around the world!

When I was wee lad, we used to get Eid-E money as Eid Gifts...Yes, cash! A kid could stand to make $50 to $100 in one day! It was great...except when you got overlooked by some cheap uncle or aunt. Friends of your parents would stop by and you would anxiously wait for them to call you over so you could collect. I would make my way all the way to the door with my little brother (for cute purposes) as they were leaving, pretending to be a good host to walk them out, in hopes they would remember they had a certain obligation. When they left me empty handed, I would close the front door, run to my mom with my brother in tow to report how cheap her friends were and demand they be banished from all future visits.


In celebration of Eid, I'm going to give an Eid-E gift to 5 lucky people today only! If you win, your Eid-E cash will be sent to you via Paypal or Mail, whichever you prefer. You may enter today as many times as you want, up to midnight tonight, in order to increase your chances of winning!

Simple Explanation: There are $100 in the pot. Five entries will be drawn. It could be someone with multiple entries or five different people. So anywhere between 1 to 5 people will win.

How to Enter:
1. Follow me on Twitter, if you aren't already - http://twitter.com/asimsoofi
2. Paste the following message into your status:

RT Eid Mubarak! Win @asimsoofi's Eid Money ★ Up to $100 - 5 Winners ★ Just follow @asimsoofi and RT this msg! Details http://bit.ly/jccS9

You may enter as many times as you wish by updating your Twitter status multiple times, but only up to midnight tonight (09/20/09). One RT counts as one entry. Winners wil be notified via Direct Message (DM). Contest ends 09/20/09 at midnight. U.S. residents only.

Good luck & Eid Mubarak!

No comments: