Monday, September 21, 2009

Day After Eid

Wow, yesterday was a bit crazy. And I'm not even talking about the 300+ people that showed up at the Eid party. Lots of food, lots of family, lots of friends, and lots of kids. My ears were ringing as I went to bed from the amount of noise in the house. Of course, what was crazier than the party was the number of Twitter entries for yesterday's Take-My-Eid-Money contest. I'll have to do some accounting and feed it into the secret Winner-Picker very soon. Right now...I'm so exhausted, I woke up early. If that makes any sense. Thanks for everyone that entered! Remember, the September giveaway is still going strong, so remember to check it out a couple posts below.

I leave you today with this one picture from yesterday's party. Yes, the kids had a moon bounce for the day. How cool is that? :)

1 comment:

Lagean Ellis said...

Is that a karate move? lol

That's a really big party. Hope you get rested.