Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Thanks for 2009

As I take a break from helping mommy dearest in the kitchen, I want to take a moment to share with you, my friends, all that I am grateful for.

For 2009, I am thankful for:
-my family that loves me so much, they aren't shy about yelling at me for being away too long.
-my friends that look with their hearts and let me pick food off their plates.
-Nikon & Canon for taking all of my money but leaving me w/warm fuzzies.
-my ex-bosses for demotivating me and helping me realize cubicles are not natural.
-my nephew & nieces for reminding that I am addicted to my laptop and cameras.
-the new 2011 BMW 5-series facelift, which I'll still not buy because I'm abnormally too logical.
-all the couples who invited me to shoot their wedding, and consider me family oddly enough.

Most importantly, I am thankful for:
-all of the wonderful and inspirational friends I have made in 2009.
-every kind word and message of support I received for my work and passion.
-every couple that invited me to shoot their wedding and become a small part of their history.
-all of my friends on Facebook & Twitter that I hope to meet one day.
-my family, my nephew, my nieces, and my friends for making me smile.

I am truly humbled to have every single individual I know in my life. Every single one of you gives value to my life and I am forever grateful.

Sincerely, thank you.

No comments: