Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blackberry Storm: Official Release Date & Price Leak

A little bird just told me some awesome inside info...

The Blackberry Storm from Verizon will be released November 21, 2008 for $199 after $50 rebate.



I love my Verizon service and this is just the all in one device I've been waiting for...It's on my wish list, so if someone feels like getting on my good side...HINT HINT! ;)

/asim

EDIT 12/1/08: I am not too sure about the Storm now. I went to check it out at the VZ storm and the demo version turned me off. A little slow on the rotation, and the screen click feature is like using a typewriter...my fingers were tired a bit from having to 'push' the screen. May need to get used to it...I know people are loving it. Still a great device, just not for me for right now. I read the Bold will be coming over to VZ in a couple of months. I'm back on the fence!

Here's a great review: 
http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=238

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know it was coming out so soon?? The price is more reasonable than what I heard (600 bucks!!). You can get one for me for my anniversary Asim - 11/23 :)