Friday, April 3, 2009

Some Blog Love: Free Stuff


I've been neglecting my poor blog for a while...okay, don't have to rub it in. I can hear ya! As most of you should already know, you can always find the latest Soofi news over at my micro blog by following me on Twitter, so make sure to add me!

So I'm here and making up for some lost time...In the month of April, I will be randomly giving out some FREEBIES through Twitter updates, so the only way you can win is to play. Hint: Click the whale.

Here's the first freebie that's available to all fabulous wedding clients: All weddings booked in the month of April will receive a free E-Session with any package (sorry, can't combine with any other discounts/promotions). Total sweetness...I know! Don't wait too long though...Limited to only 3 bookings remaining for 2009!

Okay, I'm feeling really generous, so I'll continue the giveaway streak...2nd Freebie: If you're planning a surprise proposal for your girl....Woops....I'm going to stop right there....You're going to have to wait for this one!

So just remember to click on the Twitter Fail Whale above to follow me for more Freebie Giveaways throughout the entire month of April for EVERYONE!

No comments: