Friday, October 10, 2008

Blackberry Storm Is Coming

I was waiting for the Blackberry Bold to come out for Verizon, which is currently my awesome provider. Unfortunetly, the stars were not aligned. However, it turns out us Verizon subscribers will be getting an even hotter new device; the Storm. The official announcement just came out a couple of days ago.

Rumor has it that the Storm will launch 11/2/08. In the meantime, the kids at Crackberry.com have put up a hands on review. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Definetly on my wishlist!

Checkout the first video released showing some of the sweet features:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh - so this is the Storm, I finally remembered to check it out in ur blog:) I'm sorry, i'm not being a good stalker.
And, why are u drinking too much diet coke - stop it!!
And, where areeee u?