Friday, September 19, 2008

My Next Toy


I love unique wrist watches. A while back, the groom I was shooting was wearing a beautiful watch and I went in for a closer look. Turns out the watch was made by a very old Swiss watch company called Zenith. So I came back after the shoot and completely forgot to look it up. Today, I was online and came across Zenith's website and saw one of their most aggressive designs.

I believe I may have found the next watch I will be purchasing; the Zenith Defy Xtreme Tourbillon ZERO-G El Primero. Specifically made to maintain its accuracy in extreme gravity and is waterproof down to 1,000 feet (you never know, right?), covered with a blackened titanium body and comes with a titanium strap with Kevlar inserts, and 294 ultra-complicated parts.

Oh, and it's only $500,000 :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damnnn!! You're getting a $500,000 watch? I see business is going well eh. Get me one too while you're at it, will ya?? I'm sure you'll find the extra $ lying in your couch somewhere...